As we plan to open new clinics in cities we already call home and in brand new regions altogether, we want to catch you up on our latest announcements, so here’s a quick summary of what’s going on at MedSpring Urgent Care:
- Barton Springs urgent care clinic in Austin – Our newest clinic (and 7th in Austin) opens on Saturday, July 26 at the intersection of Barton Springs Rd. and S. Lamar Blvd. To celebrate the opening, we’re hosting a community open house on Saturday, July 26 from 8:30 – 10 a.m. at the new Barton Springs location. The event is free to the public, and attendees will be able to tour the center, meet the center medical staff and learn more about services offered.
- Expansion into Dallas-Fort Worth – We’re excited to open our first Dallas-Fort Worth urgent care clinic in the Knox/Henderson area in the fall of 2014, with plans to open more DFW clinics in the future. Like all other MedSpring Urgent Care clinics, the Knox/Henderson walk-in clinic will have a doctor on-site from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. every day, including weekends and holidays – and most major insurance plans will be accepted.
- River North immediate care clinic in Chicago – Also slated to open in the fall of 2014, MedSpring’s River North clinic will be located at 219 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60654 between N. Franklin St. and N. Wells St. With existing clinics in the Lakeview, Arlington Heights and Naperville areas of Chicago, we look forward to providing quality, affordable health care services to even more residents in this great city.
- Expansion into San Marcos, TX – As an Austin-based company, we can’t wait to expand further south into San Marcos, TX – the nation’s fastest growing city. Located at 301 N. Guadalupe St., San Marcos, TX 78666 on the northwest corner of N. Guadalupe St. and E. Hutchison St, the San Marcos walk-in clinic will open in the winter of 2014. Open from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. seven days a week, the new location will be convenient for students at Texas State University as well as residents across all of San Marcos.
- Finally, August 1, 2014 marks the 3-year anniversary of MedSpring Urgent Care – Anderson Mill, our very first urgent care clinic! We’re grateful for all of our wonderful patients and staff members to help us make this all happen.
Today, we have 14 urgent care clinics with more to come. Stay tuned for more announcements in the near future!